For the expansion of the City of Oklahoma City’s existing Chisholm Creek Wastewater Pollution Control Facility, Poe & Associates partnered with Camp Dresser & McKee, Inc. (CDM). The facility was expanded from 5MG to 10MGD. Poe’s services included the following tasks:
- Site survey of the existing facilities to include the depth of structures and hydraulic profile of all the existing structures.
- Development of existing site plan and proposed site plan drawings to include yard piping.
- Development of the geometric site plan and site grading plan drawings.
- Design of replacing the existing wastewater plant yard piping with new and larger piping to service the existing and expanded wastewater facility.
- Design of new 36-inch force mains to transfer wastewater from the main lift station to the wastewater treatment facility head works and to the wastewater holding pond.
Construction Cost – $12 million
Completion – 2011